#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Stressed out Iranians { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Stressed out Iranians

Stressed out Iranians
Overheard in the street (in the heavy traffic)
A teenage boy riding his bicycle among other cars yells” move on!! You shit.”
5 minutes later while I am in a cab, a car has an accident with another one and one of them who is a middle aged guy gets off the taxi and yells” hey, ****! “What the hell are you doing?” you have f****ed my car and act as a bully too? ( ye chizi ham talabkari?)
The cabdriver who is an elderly stops somewhere in the street because a car (peykan) has parked in the wrong place, he yells to the man with Peykan “Couldn’t you find a better place to park, you **** !

They all happened in my 20 minutes drive home, so be happy where you are and don’t feel nostalgic for being here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I forgot how crazy the trafic in Iran can get. Well, U R right. Around here, people are acting more civilized. [Get out of there if U can]

11:33 AM  
Blogger Alireza said...

This was one of the things that was getting on my nerve after being away from Iran in 10 years. I think I put up well with there for two years!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Farzad:
In this traffic evry one go nuts:)

alireza:
Its getting on my nerve already:)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Cyrus said...

Yes. The situation is terrible there. However, in my trip to Italy last year, I noticed that Italians are worse...

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked this post. It reminded of Iran.hahaha...its funny how people treat each other in Iran. Thank god, Im not there anymore.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home