#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Life,Iranian Style,(2) { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Friday, March 17, 2006

Life,Iranian Style,(2)

For first part, I can say that after revolution in IRAN, of course we have some new rules that politician take them from KHORAN. But I think these rules have been combining with personal ambitions. Sometimes government in the name of Islam prevents from ordinary freedom. I think in this article writer try to show that atmosphere in Iran is too dark (by saying some expression from people that they afraid of saying their names.). But I don't think so.
Whatever people don't have freedom for middle in politic, they have freedom in other things that maybe you think it's against Islam's rules!( Dressing, lyrics, stories).for example 'offside' is the name of new film in Iran about some NONWRITTEN rules that prevent women from going to stadium for watching football match. It's an ordinary subject but government doesn't allow showing this movie in the cinemas. Because this film shows one of the mistakes of government this mistake related with its politics. Not Because of some sense in this film, in this movie we have some women; they don't keep appearance of Islam completely like HEJAB and so on. But we have some movies that they sometimes don't respect some rules of Islam such as forbidden in drink alcohol and so on. Also their subjects are without value for showing (such as SHARLATAN) but they have allowed for showing.
Something in this article is true. Yes, condition after president in international sense got risky. But I believe that government in Iran isn't very important department. Orders come from high level!

Nahid(Female)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am intrigued by the insight of your students. I look forward to future posts.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Kimia said...

Eydet mobarak :D ishallah ke salamati, movafaghiyat va ba'd servat dar pishe root bashe :)

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saal-eh no mobarak and noroozat pirooz! Hope you have a great year ahead of you.
sz

3:05 AM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

Time for reforms or maybe for a break for now Frank ;-)

Happy new year mate. Wish U all the best.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are people in Iran as terrified by the possibility of US/Iranian conflict as I am? What I mean is, my government seems to want to go to war again, but they cant do so without ripping me and my buddys out of college and sending us off to fight for some unknown cause against a people I respect and wish no harm upon. I dunno, I guess I'm just curious what someone in Iran thinks of this terrible situation that has been building up steam slowly but surely.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/19/AR2006031901026.html

Kayhan: "Announce as soon as possible that you won't have any dialogue with the U.S. and avoid entering a destructive trap that has been prepared for Islamic Iran."

What destructive trap?! I am a born and raised American citizen, I have married an Iranian citizen who is now an American citizen. The only thing Americans are worried about is terrorism. We could care less, and it is not our business, if your government does not have a separation of mosque and state like ours does. We just want peace in the world.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home