#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Mirage { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mirage

This Life mirage will come to an end someday,

This is Life.

This is Love.

Death is too.
(A “poem” by Frank)



سراب زندگی پایان پذیرد.



زندگی این است.

عشق این است. مرگ هم نیز.


A nagging better half makes one a “poet& a philosopher.”

PS: This is a joke between us and she doesn’t mind it.

4 Comments:

Blogger nyx said...

I agree with you on this one Frank. Whenever R and I are having our disagreements, writing or painting helps me to cool down - and finally remember that I love him :-)
*Have a nice weekend.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Tarkhoon said...

:)I gree u both

8:35 AM  
Blogger Bingala said...

Do You Teach English Or Poetry To Your Students!?

Well said.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Alireza said...

dude, I think that is too deep since I am lost and can't relate to it!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home