#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Animal Farm { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Monday, February 06, 2006

Animal Farm

I have to say that the word revolution really and frankly makes me sick. Have I ever told you that I hate the alphabet R the most?The reason is the story of animal farm by George Orwell.

Radical,uproot,reveloution,eradicate,obliterate have R in them.

It seems that THE never ending fire among nations will never stop extinguishing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr O2 said...

Ah that book is among my favorites Frank. The book explains well the process of revolution through time. I am also agnst Revolution. I believe in a slow change. We all know that under severe, sudden forces, a break is the most possible result.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Tarkhoon said...

well, it seems that fRank has R too? so any idea about it?;)

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fire will always be there, as long as people are behind it, perhaps one day when there is enough mixing, that there no longer exist any notion of 'national pride' or belonging, then this point can be passed.
sz

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well actually (human) rights is a kind word with a R...

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home