#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Virginity { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Friday, January 20, 2006

Virginity

Location (Language School with grown ups)

The break time was over and the students were getting back to their class. I started the lesson when one of my female students came in with her mouth full of candy and she was laughing too. When I asked her the reason she said:” One of the women from another class had gotten married and she had brought some candies for her friends.

“One of the WOMEN got married?!”

(With her full mouth)”No….I mean one of the girls…At first, she was a girl then after marriage she BECAME a woman!”
Was she saying that she lost her virginity or that's what the teacher thought she meant?

There was cold sweat all over my body!

I only gave her a cold smile…
Other guys were giggling…
Other girls were carrying a big smile on their faces...

3 Comments:

Blogger Alireza said...

one of women got married! what is wrong with this! woman, girl, Madame, madchen! they are all women don't you think!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Kimia said...

I guess she was saying so. A celebration for the victory of losing virginity in lawful way :))

5:00 PM  
Blogger EdWonk said...

I've had a tough day. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :-)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home