#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: An Act Of Taboo? { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

An Act Of Taboo?

The other day in the language school I teach (grown ups) one of my students_as the lesson was working its way_ asked me if he can tell a joke and I gave him the go ahead to add some "spice “to the air. Though it might sound a bit "taboo", I just pass it to you to be the judge....Frank

A man gives a call home and asks his daughter where her mother is. The girl says that she is in the bedroom with the uncle. The man gets furious and says:” Go and tell them I am coming."
On his way home the man gives another call home to see what happened and his daughter says that her mother got so agitated that she fell off the stairs and broke her neck; the uncle got so nervous that she threw himself out of the window into the river!
"Into the river?" the man said.
"But, there isn't a river around MY place."
"Sorry, I must have gotten the wrong number."

No girls laughed but me.I praised the guy’s joke.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alireza said...

Frank jan, good one but I heard this one about 15 years ago:))

2:19 PM  
Blogger jarvenpa said...

I hadn't heard this one--it is funny and terrible (the best jokes are the most outrageous ones, I think)

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home