#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Stupidity { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Monday, February 27, 2006

Stupidity

Stupidity doesn’t know any limits, does it?

Sometimes solving a problem seems to be a dreadful task but in reality it’s a piece of cake if you look at the right direction. When your mind starts wandering on a problem, it turns into a hell piece of shit that drills your mind thoroughly. Once I am there instead of turning a light I start cursing the darkness in a big way.

Speaking of the right direction,

Once the son asks his father about the difference between boys and girls:

“I couldn’t find any differences.” The son asks.

“Maybe you aren’t looking at the right direction.” My son!

PS: This post was inspired to me after a quarrel on a “problem” with my better half.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right Teacher :D

1:16 PM  
Blogger Tarkhoon said...

we have to improve this ability that when we r soaked in the problem or quarrel, try to loook at it from other directions.
the most important item is that, we try to be calm and have kind tone!in thisc way lots of small problems will be solved easily

11:32 PM  
Blogger Alireza said...

I would rather come between two couple, so I say what you say:)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Alireza said...

I would rather not. the not was missing in previous post!
my brain goes faster than I type!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm doing some research for an article - I live in London. Do you ahve an email address I can contact you with?

Many thanks.

golnar motevalli

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, i forgot to leave an email address for you to contact me by:

golnar@soas.ac.uk

thanks

7:10 AM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

Hey Frank! I see you've already got the news ;-) lol.

As for directions well I can say at least the dad didn choose to lie to his son ;-)

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home