#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Crash { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Crash

This Arabization of Iranian National TV has made almost everyone MAD. Turn on any channels and you hear Arabic language which sings songs on victorious Hezbollah. Why should we ever swallow these bullshits?


Phase 2:

"It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something."

I myself don’t miss that touch at all because; here you are touched all the time: in the taxis, in the buses, in the markets, in the streets etc…that I myself prefer to use a shortcut to get home. Being in densely populated areas makes me real sick. I don’t have any choice either; this kind of thing is like a saw caught in your ass halfway; either directions (upward&downward) it causes pain.


Crash is a movie which one can forget easily like the characters in the movie who are the ordinary people you see in the streets everyday. You don’t pay any attention to people passing by; that's why after watching the movie I didn’t think much about the movie rather, felt how the people in the movie felt in their predicaments. If you can ever relate to this movie in a way or another it means that "YOU" are a "racist" as well. Mr. Haggis showed us all how all people with different colors can be racists both visibly and invisibly. From an artistic point of view the movie is a masterpiece but in reality of my own life I still have a little or more than a little prejudice toward Arabs. I haven’t worked this out myself. I do apologize Mr. Paul Haggis because at the beginning of the movie I started calling names on the salesman who was talking to my countryman/woman.How easy it was to pass judgment while watching the movie.
A must see … 10/10

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimia said...

I have prejudice toward Arabs too. it rages me when everybody says, you speak Arabic, right? ( with their stupid look)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home