#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Hope { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hope

The mother cries nonstop, thinks nonstop about her sick daughter’s condition, prays all the time, goes to the “Holy” Shrines so perhaps, the Gods hear what she shouts, screams and wants. Her daughter is ALL she has; she has become like her daughter; her daughter is THE only world she has. She has done almost everything she could have.

What IS the answer?

The Gods are sitting there in the heavens, DRUNK, carefree to the poor mother’s condition; they are all deaf and dumb.

“Oh, mother! Forget about Gods! They can’t be depended on anymore. They all have lost their magnets, they can’t hear us anymore. The Gods are all dead; why so much persistence?”

“Oh,Son! Where else can I go? I was disappointed by the doctors!”

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr O2 said...

Gods were always overvalued :-( People with all their unreliabilities are more reliable!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

I second dr o2. But the thing is that we are put into this world to experince all the emotions icluding pain and suffering.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Cyrus said...

It reminds me "The Good Woman of Setzuan" By Bertolt Brecht.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Frank, I am a new reader of your site and I have enjoyed your posts so far. I know you indicate our todays' problems and you like millions of people living here are upset of this chaotic which currently we are involved to. but this is our destination that we unwantedly accept. I don't know why I have a very specific feeling about you and why I am confinding something to you.as you better know, another problem of our society is that there is not a safe place for meeting and dating a person. you know what I mean.The computer is our modern-day matchmaker, our virtual chat - and one would think this would be a blessing! But I hate it! The men that contact me have been such cheap guys. I thought the city would have better options than this, but it seems men are as unreliable online as they are if you meet them in the streets.
Sometimes I agree to "meet for coffee" - and when I meet them in person, they are a lot shorter and balder and fatter than they claim to be online. Although who knows, maybe the girls are lying a bit too. I'm just frustrated with the whole process, and I'm thinking about quitting and hoping that I just meet someone the old fashioned way.
Frank would you please send a post about this especial issue and share your oppinion about it.
thank you.


Hedieh From Tehran.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The question is "Who created who?", and "Who's the slave of who?". If you belive that it's God/Allah who created us, and we are His slaves. Then if He is going to fulfill all our prayers then Hes is going to be our slave on not the other way round.
That's why Allah is not supposed to answer every single prayer of us. Also take into consideration, that two persons may ask for two opposite things, hen whose wish is going to be answered?!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home