#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Film Genres { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Film Genres

If I want to compare my life in different genres:

My childhood would be:

War movies; since I had always this “battle” with my mom and dad to study more &more&more.I was always the “best” student in our class but from the last!

My adulthood would be:

Fantasy& Supernatural movies; Fantasy since I really had this Thing about our neighborhood girls and supernatural since, I had a deep, instinct feeling on God ;HE was so close, so friendly, so approachable so and so!

My manhood would be:

Dramatic & hopefully Road
movies; Dramatic since, I was getting more serious on my life affairs, getting a more realistic character and my life stories involved more intense character development and interaction. I am waiting patiently for my Road movie to happen!

Oh oh! Don’t get me wrong! I am NOT totally discovered,the other half is still covered!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a artistic comparison :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger nyx said...

This is a funny way of defining your life. I'll have to try this. Thanks for the tip :-)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home