#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Little Happiness(es) { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Little Happiness(es)

Although it was a scorcher yesterday, Yesterday was my day. Things were really different yesterday. People were nicer or maybe I was nicer to people. Does it make any difference?

_The ticket seller when faced with a bill didn’t complain rather, he sounded witty when he said:” Why don’t you go on foot, if you don’t have change?”

_The man in the office offered me to drink a glass of lemonade which isn’t wired by itself unless; you are in an office waiting nervously to see how things move forward.

_The woman in black veil (Chador) praised me on my “capabilities” and told the other guy in the room that” He is the best one so far!” Her comment sent a chill through my bones and I felt myself in heavens. Holy cow! How is that possible?

_The passerby gave me the right address when he was asked about the street without the usual bla bla and most important of all, without misleading me.

You see, it’s not THAT difficult to be a happy person after all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimia said...

:) I am sure there are these small small happening everyday, but you are often not in the mood to notice them. Let me share with you one of my small happiness for today. This morning when I came to my office I saw a strange fruit more like a weird animal on my desk as a gift goodbye from my officemate. It was sweet. The fruit name is "Pitahaya", if you google it you will see how strange it is :D

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one lucky day ;)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

:-) well sometimes this easy task is so hard!!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

then you are happy, I know sometimes it is not easy to get along with given situations but happiness or sadness depend on one's attitude.

stay happy,

Maryam, Sweden

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home