#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Iran 0_Angola 1 { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Monday, June 19, 2006

Iran 0_Angola 1

As a primary student, when I was about 10, I was a bit fussy on how to do my homework assignment. In case of a trivial mistake on my notebook, I tear the whole page down to start over again. I either did it errorless or had a lot of mistakes in my homework. An absolute black and white school kid!
Let me relate this to our national soccer team and remember that; this is my personal view over the issue:

Now that we lost two games against Mexico and Portugal, I hope we lose the game against Angola, why? I have got reasons:

1. If we win the game against Angola Branko and the whole soccer federation will see this as a “Great Victory” and any radical change is rather impossible there. So be it!

2. We Iranians tend to forget things easily which by itself is “harmful”. In case of winning the game we forget about the deep scar in our hearts so by losing the game against Angola this infection gets deeper and something “radical” must be done.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are not so proud of our national team in any way,if either they win or they lose, they must say bye bye to world cup and come back with shame, winning or loosing don't change anything...

2:51 AM  
Blogger Bruno said...

Hi Iranian Teacher,

Somehow I found my way to you from an Iraqi blog. Funny how things are linked.

My woman is used to teach in the public schools in my country (South Africa) and I would just like to say that the declining standards are the same as here. It seems that all the kids have to know is how to shake beans in a tin and *presto* they pass the level.

Don't lose heart, be true to yourself and do your best at whatever it is that you do.

Nice blog.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Kimia said...

They only thing that makes me wish the loss of Iran is that if we lose badly againt Angolo, Mexico would be in danger. They suck; they don't deserve second round.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pitty they lost, Iran could have used some good news I guess. I wonder if the main reason might be that Iran is to isolated, they (the players)lack the experience of international competition, especially as a national team. I'm always surprised that our Dutch team is somehow always part of the upper echolons of soccer. Personally I think it's most of all because of the experience they gather in the fierce competition in Europe. Although I have to admit that I'm in no way an expert in these matters. Anyway, don't blame the trainer and players to much, they have been thrown in front of the lions without proper experience.
-
Wolfhard - Holland

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose if they win, that would be the "emdaad e gheybi"?
mariamusic.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

and Mayelikohan should rise again ;-) the most radical change ;-)

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home