#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: The Bitch { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Bitch

The doctor prescribed me Acid mephnamic and I went home without noticing that I had received the wrong drugs. I consulted with my mom and she told me that the druggist must have made a mistake. Iranians are jack of all trades, including my mom; then again I went to my doctor (wasting more time) and to my surprise she told me the same words of my mom :

Me:” Excuse me ma’m, Instead of Acid mephnamic you gave me the wrong prescription (Hematinic) Do these two look similar in any ways?”

Druggist:” Yes, you are right!”

Me:” What if I used all these medics? Don’t you think that you could have hurt me by that?”

The stupid bitch grinned and said:” these ones are 20 cents more expensive than the previous ones!”

Why shouldn’t one apologize when he/she makes a stupid mistake? That’s the least you expect from a human and in this case a druggist; don’t you think so?

8 Comments:

Blogger Kimia said...

Think how many people she has already killed so far!!!! even in case of apology, I would hit her head if I were you!!!!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

The scenario is so common mate! I am so used to this medical version & yet the same plot in all other Iranian aspects.

We are all singing "sorry seems to be the hardest word"!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

خاک بر سر اون زنیکه احمق بریزم که فکر کرده توتازه باید ازش سپاسگذار باشی که چو ن اسید مفنامیک از هماتینیک ارزون تر بوده. من جات بودم بد حالش رو می گرفتم. تو ایران خراب شده این داروخونه دار ها همشون دزدن و به فکر مریض هم نیستند

3:57 AM  
Blogger jarvenpa said...

This is very disturbing--I do wonder who has been hurt by this unbending and stupid person. Can you complain?

1:36 AM  
Blogger Tarkhoon said...

!!!!!!!!1 VALA CHI BEGAM.I RECENTLY HAVE NOTIVED PEOPLE INCLING TO BE MORE STUPID THAN MORE INTELINGENT!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one was more expensive?!! My! so money is more important to one than ones health?
mariamusic.

10:04 AM  
Blogger nyx said...

Oh, there are so many proud people out there - terrified of admitting to have made a mistake... It's a shame.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Coach Mark said...

Hello Iranian teacher,
I am a History teacher in the U.S. and I would love to discuss and compare educational systems with you some day if you are ever interested. We could use some pointers here....

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home