#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Failure { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Friday, July 21, 2006

Failure

Shattered feelings… when you feel injustice within your flesh like the way Jesus felt those hits on His palm while he was being crucified … My God, my God why have you forsaken me?... You ARE qualified but, you are rejected… why? You feel those tear balls inside you…They are going to revolt but, they simply can't… It’s the end of the world…
Hatred is walking with me…All the "good" words lose their meanings…Justice falls into a bucket of shit…Oh,Angels! Go tell your God that I wasn't, am not, will not be your servant…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as an iranier living in a discriminating environment I can understand your frustrations with this injustice...

Hedieh

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home