#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Happy Mothers Day { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

I went out to buy something "special" for you. I turned the stores upside down to get something "unique!" I thought of everything one can think of but it seemed my mind had gone totally blank on the subject.

Virtually, I know you won’t be reading this but, what's the difference? At least others in other parts of the world get to know that I love you.

I was going to change the Shakespeare's sonnet, to make it something extraordinary but, the only word I could change was passionate instead of lovely!


Shall I compare thee to a hot summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed,
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed:
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
Nor shall death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.



Happy Mother's Day To All Mothers and Would be ones Throughout the World(

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimia said...

Good bless you, good boy :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Tarkhoon said...

akhai, frank ur post just stimulated my feeling:)

2:57 PM  
Blogger nyx said...

Dear Frank, isn't this the answer to your previous post about babies? That is, the child thanking his mother for bringing him into life.
Actually I don't care if I was concieved out of my parents selfishness, I was given life, and I intend to live it as best I can. Why, because life is holy, and once given to us, we must respect it.
Love
/Nyx

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home