#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Peace { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Peace

Back to the city…The calmness, peacefulness, serenity, tranquility, quietness, noiselessness, stillness, muteness I felt was out of this world…
The Water, the River, the Greenness, and the Weather have all placed their tracks in every gray cell of my brain commanding me not to return home…
Three days with no TV, Radio, Internet connection, THE Traffic, the city people was a WOW in my life…
No worry, No stress, Nothing could have moved me …
Out there, you have your ordinary life with no fear of Atomic Bomb…
Now, I am awake after three days …Yes those three days was like a never ending dream but, it was ended…
After the injection, there was no pain and those three days were like painkillers but now, I am starting to feel the pain again…

The River part was the climax of my trip. In a deserted part where no other people were around except my own family I was my real self in the Water. Both of us (Water&me) were having fun. I was part of the Water. I was real close to myself. Water was God.
Floating in the water was like flying on a "Time Machine." I was a prophet then.

At night I could see the Stars in their real colors…lots of stars were blinking to me…

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teacher I am an ESL student and read your posts for educational purpose thank you for your very intresting statements and good vocabulary; I know you are an english so I use them in my essays reliably.

;) From an ESL student

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way teacher would you please tell me in which institute you are teaching? I really interested in attending your class. sounds you are very skillful teacher and openminded I like such teachers,

any way this is my email address I will appreciated if you reply.: " elgar26th@yahoo.com "

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Teacher,

I am a researcher with the BBC World Service radio in London and I’m currently doing some research for a radio documentary about how blogging, podcasting and digitial filmmaking are changing the landscape of creativity.

I came across your blog today and read it with great interest. At this point I am talking to various bloggers from around the world to find out why they started the blog and what they think blogs can offer that other forms of writing or expression don’t. I would be very interested to hear about your motivation for writing a blog. Would it be possible to arrange for me to call you for an informal chat? Alternatively we can correspond by email. Let me know what would be best for you. My email is: talya.ezrahi@bbc.co.uk

Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing from you.


Best Wishes

Talya


Talya Ezrahi
Researcher, BBC World Service

6:06 AM  
Blogger Kimia said...

It seems many people want to discover you ;) I am happy that you enjoyed you trip. I wish you more of this kind of trip full of REALs :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

well, tranquility is a major interior need of any human. But as I love it, I get bored after a short while away from all the city-noise. Technology has become an unseperatable part of us.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Iranian teacher:

I’m a Chilean journalist and I’m the host of a radio show about intertational news. And today (MONDAY) we’re discussing Iran.
I know this is very sudden, but, would you be available for a 10 minutes phone interview in English? You tell me the number and where you are (to calculate the time zone difference) and I could call you whenever you want.

I want my audience to hear an Iranian discussing the subject, rather than an American

Thank you very much and I hope theres a chance you could help me on this.

If you do, please contact me at
faravenaf AT gmail DOT com

Best regards,

Francisco Aravena

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home