#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Classroom Management { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Friday, September 29, 2006

Classroom Management

When I go into a class on the first day I take my authority granted with being moderate. (not being too aggressive or submissive)

Rules I ask my students to follow at the beginning of school year:

Rule number 1:" When I am teaching I want every cell of you to be with me; move and you will be finished."

Rule number 2:" When I ask Ali to answer my question I don’t to see Reza& Hamid&Babak&Javad &Mohammad's hands raised to answer Ali’s question."

Rule number 3:"If I see any one who starts putting his books away before the bell rings, he and if the whole class does this will be punished by writing extra homework."

Rule number 4:"Never ever eat or drink something covertly at the back! Ask me if you can and be sure that if I "recognize" that you had sort of a problem in the yard and couldn't eat or drink I will let you to go out."

Rule number 5:"If by any chance I see you doing you e.g. History homework in the classroom while I am teaching, your book and notebook would be thrown in the wastepaper basket."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...ey baba..don't you think you are being a little hard on the kides?

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duse physical punishment as well if the kides try to trepass the rules or disturb dicipline of the class because nowadays children especilly boys have become more more rambunctious, they are used to make a fool of their teacher , add a new rule to your constitution " if I noticed that anybody would try to ridicule his teacher by all means I'd throw him away from class forever without accepting any excuse!"

ur student

3:05 AM  
Blogger Mirror Polisher said...

heehee, kick their ass I say.

Rule#2: In my class they shout out the asnwer :(

Rule#3: Ban them from looking at their watches as well

Rule#5: your students are excellent. My students do MY hw during my class!!!!!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home