#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Odyssey 2001 { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Odyssey 2001

Comparing our "modern" life with those Cavemen whose only living places were caves and jungles I can't help envying their visionary Look to their World around them. When I was a child I looked at the world with awe and bigness. Now due to my "maturity" I have lost that feeling entirely!
To make a nostalgic picture out of living in those periods would be a fatal mistake I don’t want to make intentionally. The thing I am talking about is THE look. As you become older those awesomeness and grandness is lost all due to our "civilized" world& our modernity. You think you have almost everything under control. Things change fast and lose their meanings in seconds even as I am writing this post!

In those good old days as you got up and started beating on your chest (this chest beating in the morning must be the result of those old habits die hard of our ancestors.) you saw the Sun, the animals with awesomeness and shock.

Now due to "civilization" things have become so cliché and routine that you don’t feel the grandness of life as Cavemen did.

Those good old days…

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, it feels good to look at life with wows ,enjoy and appreciate simple things. mariamusic.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there

My name is Don. I am a student journalist at Columbia and I would be very interested in speaking with you for a story I am doing on education. How can you be contacted?

my mail is djd2117@columbia.edu

please get in touch

Don

2:26 PM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

better yet they didn have Internet!! & yet blogs werenot yet invented. These blogging habits are addictive mate :-)

Me am so techno-dependent that I can't imagine settin foot outta the capital even for military service :-S

2:18 AM  
Blogger Kimia said...

Where is our teacher? Long time no post!

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a great progress after Islamic revolution:

http://i6.tinypic.com/303hdfb.jpg

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you can still feel those glorious days. You only need take the time off your work and go to a very green jungle. Then yo can feel the purity of the nature. You feel relax. I do it when I'm sick & tired of all the modernity and mechanism.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Cyrus said...

I believe that it is really difficult (better to say, impossible) to get back to those times. Difficult to feel free and to take a deep breath. This is a result of modernisation as our vision is changing according to what the media want.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank where are you? Is everything ok with you? there has been long time since your last post! >:o

Hedieh

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home