#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Up and Down Like a Bride’s Nightie { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Up and Down Like a Bride’s Nightie

After all those battles,stressful,hypersensetive situations,calls and visiting people I managed to sell my house.I sometimes saw nightmares on how I was ripped off with no place to live.I wish I were in the mood of writing about all those talks,challenges,"fights" I had with the buyers.That's such a relief!
Oh oh oh,The second more important battle is yet to come which is finding the "right" house to buy. We (my wife and I) have been looking for the right house one month ago with no happy ending results. After my day was over we started looking the whole area upside down to find something suitable. Now with more vigor and energy I am on the way to go...
So far, we have visited more than 20 hoses and apartments but none of them came close to our criteria!
We very picky? Yup,we are. so what?
PlEASE, say a little prayer as you finish reading this post for me so that I could find a good hose or an apartment.
Thank you all :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you guys found anything yet? I know, remember, what a hassle it is.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home