#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: 9/11 Iranian Version { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Saturday, September 30, 2006

9/11 Iranian Version

Though it would be a fatal mistake to compare Americas 9/11 with Iran Iraq war but, there are similarities as well one can think of: Murders of innocent people (Not Martyrdom)

One of my life real stories begin like this:

Once upon a time, there was a twelve year old kid who was playing Alakdolak(A kind of Game) with his friend around the neighborhood. You could see the Sun sinking down in the sky. It was MY turn to move my bat to give the wooden piece a real hit when out of nowhere I heard sirens all over the place. I was taught to fall down as soon as possible in cases like this. I looked at the sky with eyes wide open in horror and disbelief!

What I was staring at was rather a nightmare than something real.

The Jet plane …Bombs dropping in a raw like the ones I had seen in World War 2...
I fell myself down on the ground to protect myself from the airwaves? Produced by the airplane. If the airplane was closer I am sure there was no Frank writing this post. (Kiss my ass goodbye)
I ran to the place where the bombs had been dropped to know what had happened. Out of luck, one of those bombs hadn’t been activated in a densely populated area or lots of innocent people had been killed there.

Lots of broken windows…Blood all over the place on the walls…Women's screaming… Crashed cars…

I know a war between America and Iran is unimaginable at the moment but let's hope these "negotiations" work with no final showdown. Amen!

PS: I do appreciate if you do Frank a favor by sending this to your friends so that others get to know what we ordinary Iranians are looking for ISNOT the end of the world (War) rather a peaceful life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr O2 said...

well it is injustice to compare the one day 9/11 to our 8 year horror. Yeah I have lived the nightmare too. I even lost friends throught the bombardment :-( A shame the world is blind to see that 9/11 in all it's tragedy is smaller than an electron in comparison to what has happened & is happening in the world. A shame...

11:15 PM  
Blogger Cyrus said...

Yes. I agree with Dr. O2. We can not compare these two. The world, however, ignores us easily. They simply closed their eyes on what happened during those terrific moments.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Kimia said...

I have had this experiece so many times ever since I could remeber myself as a child. the worst one was when I was playing in the school yard and we heard the siren and I saw the airplane in the sky and i was most frightend because I didn't know where my parents are. I didn't want to die alone or watch them die.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home