#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Help Others,You Might Be Helped Back! { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Help Others,You Might Be Helped Back!

A couple of students had been picked up for Math Olympiad Exam by their teacher. I wasn’t their math teacher of course! I just pointed out that if they want to step up the Exam ladder they have no way but to seize every opportunity they get when I heard Muhammad's sobbing at the back of the classroom. I asked him to come to the floor and asked him about that. He said that his math ability was great and the reason that he hadn’t been picked up by their teacher for Olympiad Exam was that he wasn’t quite as ready in that day; he also brought me a newspaper that showed his name as one of the accepted students in the previous year.
I told him to go out and wash his face.When he was back to the class I promised him talking to his math teacher about this and maybe I could persuade him into introducing him as one of those" elite" students.
During the break time I went to the math teacher who is a good friend of me and told him the story. I also showed him the newspaper. He simply agreed with my request and his name went into the list.

(Break Time)
Reza is one of those students who never pay attention to me during the class time. He never writes or does anything in the classroom. There must be some problem there so; I thought to ask his parents to come to school …

"Reza has lots of difficulty to concentrate, have you noticed this already?"

(His mother)"Yes, He has been taking hyperactive drugs prescribed for him."

"You must take him to Psychiatrist or a Psychologist I think or you will regret it later."

I saw tears in her eyes. I noticed that there was something she was hiding from me but I refused to say anything…

Muhammad came into the parent's room where we could talk about students with the parents. I gave him the good news and told him that he should buy some candies for the following session too. I asked him to go to his math teacher and thank him too. Now he was flying in cloud nine!

This one is one of those books that every one with a little sense of humor enjoys.
Funny inFarsi
Dont worry. Click;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

خیلی باهات حال می کنم فرانک

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I remember, the teachers didn't nominate us for scientific olympiads!
But it is really un natural that your students who are in high school cry so much!
peace

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home