#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Not to Vote { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Friday, December 15, 2006

Not to Vote

Target the most populated areas; Play with our emotions through posters and mushy words; mushy songs and the fucking mass killer media. Try to buy my vote by free Internet Cards.Yes,"WE every single one of us are the bricks of this mansion." as Haddad Adel (Injustice) put it. You want me to be one of those bricks so that you could dwell in this cozy place?
I am not that stupid to vote!

Iranians minds are distracted,
Lots of installs and uninstalls,
Lots of formats,
These all have made our hard drives us all grumble,
Defragmentation is a must!

Babak is one of those cute little devils that might not catch someone's attention in the first time. Today he was sitting quietly in his seat sadly crying silently.

"What's wrong, Babak?"
"Nothing."
"You sure?"
"Oh,well... sobbing... this.... there is this classmate of mine Mohsen who has called my father names...I don't want to make any trouble for him ...but...this has been pestering me a lot from then on..."
"I will talk to him about this!"

He was relieved a bit and started taking his exam.

When the bell rang, I asked them both to stay after the class.

Mohsen: Before you punish me mister I have to say that I didn't call names or things like that...

Babak: He calls me names in Kurdish and the other students would use his words against me when they want to make fun of me!"

Mohsen: "I swear to God that I didn't mean HIM!"

Babak: "My parents are away to Mecca for a week and I have missed them a lot."

Now my penny dropped. Now I knew that the lack of being with his parents has made my student so hyper sensitive about anything related to his mom and dad!

I settled things down and they both left the class wearing smile. My breakfast was almost over and I only had time to drink a cup of tea!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as you mention this goddamn government try to induce their fucking thesis through publicity channals and evoke us to vote. they just insult to our intelligence... I don't know what they ave taken us for? a donkey like themselves? I hope I see them and these stupid voters someday shit out of luck, Amen

your student

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Teacher,
How are you? This is language traveller. I've been away for awhile - very sick and had to go to England for 10 months to have treatment. However, I'm now back in Odessa and writing once more. I would love to hear from you.

Kind regards
Language Traveller

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't vote, and see what happens, I wonder if you are really a teacher. while you are not voting, the Basiji is voting, and is deciding for you! When you don't vote, you can't criticize, because you had a choice but you didn't use it. So, please either vote, or stop criticizing. Like you I don't like the regime, but unlike you I love my country, and I will use any chance I get to own a very, very, very, small part of its history.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Comedy said...

terrific teacher!!!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone was right to call u terrific.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home