#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: A Private School { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Private School

Let me tell you a bit about this high school kids that will sometimes drive you nuts. A private school with kids that really think they have gotten mature but, it’s up to you to decide if they have.
I helloed the “principle” and then went straight to the class. As usual, the students stood up to show how “respectful” they are to their teacher. I asked them to sit down. I was going to start the new lesson when I noticed that a couple of those naughty ones are smiling devilishly and right there I thought to myself that “It’s one of those practical jokes they are going to play on me for sure once again.” I turned my face to the blackboard to pick a piece of chalk when out of the blue I smelled and heard something awful .Damn! It was one of those students who, I don’t know how to put this word, excuse my language FARTED. It was awful. I didn’t have the slightest idea what to do; In this case nothing works. Should have I started to give them moral lessons on how to behave? Did it work? How about ….?
I didn’t know what to do! I mean he was trying to challenge me through the release of gas from his bowels. I am not a rude teacher and I don’t want to be but, this case was a different one and if you ever have such an experience, you might sympathize with me.
I put one of those relaxed, carefree no big deal faces and I turned my face back to the students and said jokingly” whoever he was, he is the one that needs a stopper(cork) badly.”
The student’s lol and I noticed one of them getting red, blue ….he said nothing and I am thankful or I had to waste the class time calm things down.
What I learnt from this class? Never turn your face to the blackboard when you smell a rat!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL :)
I remember those days in high school. This is an old thrick as far as I remember. Gosh, I'm sorry for what you have to put up to make a living dude.
Did U open the window?

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! the cork answer was great ;)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Farzad:
Dont be sorry for me my man.Its not that bad as long as there is a window in the classroom and fortunatly in my case, there was one.To be frank, I dont take these things sereiously.I just keep a straight face but I AM as serious as a heart attack dealing with the students :)

Me:
Thanks,I think I was witty in this case;)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home