#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Pop up Blocker! { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pop up Blocker!

OK boys! Listen up! Next session you are supposed to write about one of your favorite subjects that have kept you thinking about through your life.
A: Mr. Frankie, can I write about the last discussion we had in the classroom?
Me: which one?
A: The one about”sex” Remember the question I asked you as why all my relationships with girls end up with sexual intercourse?
Me: Yeah, So?
A: Can I send you the email about that subject?
Me: Yeah, sure! And I am sure just as you start writing new ideas pops into your mind.
A: But I have had my pop up blocker installed sir and an anti virus too ;)
Me: Oh really? How come you get so infected so much :)?
A: Not a clue!
Me: I know! I think your anti virus isn’t updated otherwise; you wouldn’t get infected a lot!
The class is over with students laughing out loud and pulling their friends’ leg on installing a new version of the anti virus!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr O2 said...

these kids! it takes loads of imaginative strength to get back at them & well they are much more in numbers & god forbid the day they get the better of the teacher :-) That was a hilarious come back Frank :-)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this wsa at "the language institute", right?! ;) LOL! these conversations would be way too racy for the american schools!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!
Frank, you & your students are killing me man :)
Nasy's right... This is too racy for American schools!
Conversations like this in American schools = 15 to life :)
That was really funny dude... Nice post!
:)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Omid:
Fortunatly I get the better hands of them most of the time or I am period:)

Nasy Khanoom:
Yes you are right.It happened in the language school.sometimes Iranian schools are far more Catholic than American ones;)

Farzad:
Glad you liked this post:)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

lol. That's nice. Congrats mate. I was all ok with the upcoming situations. Now my students who have turned into teachers are even much better at this, surpassing their teacher in the aspect ;-)

perhaps this teacher-barrier gives us teachers an edge?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home