#navbar-iframe { Show/Hide Navigation height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } Iranian Teacher XP: Salvation { margin-top:0px; position: relative; top: -50px; }

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Salvation

I write, therefore I am. I Write So, I Am.Click here 2 read Dedicated to Farzad:

God: Son, trust your Father as you did in the past and you will be in my kingdom forever. Give me your hand son!

Son: I wish I could! I am too exhausted to raise a hand.

God: As you wish! So you don’t want my Salvation?

Son: I only want Peace, that’s all I want!

God: But the path of Salvation goes through my kingdom and it is gained by Suffering and Pain!

Son: Oh Yeah!? The Kingdom is here on Earth!

God: Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

Son: Blessed are those who are rich both in heart and worldly materials, for they shall be blessed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx 4 dedicating your post 2 me, Frank... I appreciate that very much.
It's a very nice piece you wrote here, which I enjoyed reading very much.
Cheers :)

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, since you dedicated your post to me, I thought about it all day and I came up with a few questions here for you.

- What’s the point of your post?
- What’s your point as the author of this post?
- Where and how did you come up with this conversation?
- Who’s the son in your story?
- Why did you dedicate this post to me?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Hi Farzad:)
After knowing that blogging was a suggestion by your doctor,I thought It would be a good idea to dedicate the post to someone who has helped me "to blog" all the way to here to appreciate what he has done for me.I thought this dedication might bring a smile on your face and if I am a success hopefully,I have done a good job.That's all.;)
The post is about my feelings about God and myself and the relationship which is slanted right now.The son is me Frank .I hope I have answered some of your questions.
Cheers for ever:)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kimia said...

My God is like this:

God: girl, trust your Father as you did in the past and you will be in my kingdom forever. Give me your hand son!

girl: I wish I could! I am too exhausted to raise a hand.

God: Since I see you really wish so, I'll take your hand.

and the conversation ends :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Kimia:
Good for U, because my God and me arent on speaking terms;)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home